Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
Demystifying the regulatory framework
Maintain compliance, minimise financial exposure and maximise incentives.
Confused about which carbon and energy related legislation applies to your business? Unsure how to interpret the rules and define the best course of action? What do the laws mean for you?
We frequently help businesses at both a strategic and detailed level to define appropriate actions within the carbon and energy related regulatory framework to maintain compliance, minimise financial exposure and maximise incentives.
We provide support for many schemes including:
- EU ETS (European Union Emissions Trading Scheme)
- CCA / CCL (Climate Change Agreements / Climate Change Levy)
- CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment)
- CHPQA (Combined Heat & Power Quality Assurance)
- RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive)
- ROCs (Renewables Obiligation Certificates)
- CfD (Contract for Difference)
- CPS / CPF (Carbon Price Support / Carbon Price Floor)
- EED (Energy Efficiency Directive)
- ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme)
So whether you need to reconcile your annual energy taxation, prepare for an external audit or modify your greenhouse gas permit we can shoulder the burden and provide specific, purposeful advice on what action to take.