Sustainable & Smart Cities 1: Are we there yet? Green infrastructure and new world thinking.
Ever wondered why this part of the energy sector has not made the dramatic progress that everyone was anticipating five years ago? The panel will seek to challenge the current thinking and will explore if lessons can be learned from models developed in the USA and what needs to happen in the UK to accelerate the market.
- Chair: Clare Foster, Partner and Head of Clean Energy, Shepherd and Wedderburn
- Britta MacIntosh, Vice President – UK Operations, Ameresco
- Iain Watson, Director – Distributed Energy and Onshore Renewables, Green Investment Group
- Viv Cockburn, Director of Corporate Services and Low Carbon, Scottish Futures Trust
- Richard Braakenburg, Director – Distributed Energy and Onshore Renewables, Green Investment Group